Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I have hit a rock

All last week I didn't gain anything but I didn't lose anything, I was so busy that I didn't get a chance to go to the gym. It was a hard week. I didn't realize how much going to the gym was helping me. Even my mood. I went to spin last night and I let out all the anger and frustration and stress of last week and it felt great!!!

Hopefully I can get to the gym tomorrow night, we will see how I feel, I woke up this morning and felt dead with a cold. hopefully an early night tonight will help as I am not going to my other job feeling like this and passing it on to clients who don't have the best immune systems anyways.

Oh also I came in 3rd for that challenge I was doing YAY!!!! Now I still have to keep up with drinking lots of water and not eating after 9.

I also need to get back to using the it works body wraps. Maybe tomorrow I don't think I should use them if  I am feeling this crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment