Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Days 17, 18, 19, and 20

I really need to start posting on the weekends, I have the app on my phone. Its not like it is a hard thing to do.
Anyways, this weekend wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, I drank 4 liters of water ever day and even got in a bit of exercise at the conference. The food we had was pretty healthy and there was always some fruit and veggies.

The bad part was I had McDonald's on  Sunday for the first time in almost 6 months. It was so good but not what I remembered. Sunday night I then woke up in the middle of the night sick and spent most of the night and most of Monday with a touch of food poisoning. Not fun.

Good news is that I lost 6 pounds on week one of this challenge I am doing through my moms Co-Worker so I hope I can keep that up.

Because I was sick yesterday I didn't make it to the gym :( but hope to get to the track tonight, we will see how I feel after my 12 hour work day.

I would also like to point out that it is day 20 without pop :)

Keep at those resolutions and remember if you slip up just start again, its okay :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment